Sunday, April 1, 2007

Welcome!!


(click on image to make larger)

Welcome to the MHS Class of 1997 blog! Here we will have all the information relating to our upcoming 10 year class reunion, to be held on Saturday, August 18, 2007 in Murray, Utah. Start making your plans to attend!! We are planning on adding a photo album as well as the ability to RSVP and pay for tickets through this site. We'd also like to keep this blog going as a class website where fellow alumni can keep in touch, update photos and information, etc.

Please bookmark this site and check back for more details about our reunion this summer! Or to make it even easier to keep up to date, you can sign up to receive any updates through your email by using the form in the left sidebar, or add this blog to your bloglines.

We are in the process of trying to locate classmates, so please pass this info along to anyone you might be in contact with. Also, please use either the comments or more preferably the Reunion Committee email to contact the ol' Senior Class Officers and update your contact information. Thank you and we'll see you in August!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

The page looks nice guys!

Anonymous said...

Awesome job gals! I'm hoping I can be there in August. I may try to rope it into a business trip down that way. I'm excited to see people.

Cheers,
Kimi

Anonymous said...

The site looks great! Can't wait to see everyone.

Anonymous said...

This is awesome girls! So excited to see everyone! Thanks for all your hard work!

Mel said...

How exciting! I guess I'll have to live the reunion through the pictures taken...the flight is just too long and too expensive! I always envy people that can make blog pages look as good as this! You gotta share your secrets!

n8 said...

Hey people -

Thanks for the update. I'll be there is I can get away from NYC that weekend.

Anybody alums that do work in IP/Patent/M&A/VC? If so, I could give you the firm's pitch, and write off the trip.

Best Regards,
Nate Poulsen

WillieLee1 said...

Willie Lee Dill ( Freshour )
It looks great gals . Possibly we can keep a success record for the generation ( the great things we did ) ..

Sincerely,
Willie Lee
myspace.com/willielee1

Anonymous said...

Good Day,

I too can't wait to see y'all. But it maybe just a bit too far to travel from Woods Cross. JK.
For those who played lacrosse and are still living on the Wasatch Front, sign up for men's league with the Murray team @ utahlax.org. Reg. starts sometime in May and play at the end of June. I am currently the oldest player on the team next to Paul.
See you on the field or the reunion.

Chris Hall
MHS LAX #38

Katie said...

Hey everyone. . .

I would really love to see everyone but I am due to have my baby on August 9th and so I will have to pass. I hope everything goes well and that everyone can find a way to make it work. Happy everything, everyone. Thanks for putting this together, it is so fun to see the comments and think back to old times.

Love you all.

Katie Burton Melo