Monday, August 27, 2007

It's over!!

Yay! We can breathe a sigh of relief! :) Our 10-year reunion has come and gone, and we had a great time! Thanks to everyone who was able to attend, we had a LOT of people come and that is what made it a big success. We had pretty big numbers especially compared to other schools that I've talked to. We as the reunion committee truly appreciate the words of encouragement and gratitude from our fellow classmates. So THANK YOU!!

We've had a few questions that I'll address really quickly. We are definitely planning to keep this blog going and going...and going.... :) I'd strongly suggest signing up for the free email notification in the sidebar--that way whenever the site is updated you will know about it via email and won't have to keep checking randomly. I will put up a slideshow with the pictures I took at the reunion. If you took any with your camera that you'd like to share, please feel free to email them to us and we'll try to add them in.

**NOTE--my family is moving this week so life is completely hectic. Therefore I won't be updating this blog or adding the slideshow probably for several weeks, just FYI!! We might not have internet for a bit, so please be patient! :)

People have also asked for a directory of some sort to keep contact with old friends. That is something I'd like to make available, but again, that will have to wait until after I get settled into our new house. I will not post anyone's personal email on this blog, but perhaps will send out an email with the info. If you want to opt out of including your email for whatever reason, please let me know.

We'd like this website and our class email to be the information center for our class, so keep it bookmarked and make sure our class email is an "allowed address" in your email service. We want to keep updated with your info to make planning the 20 year even easier! :)

Thanks again, it was wonderful seeing you all and enjoying everyone's company!! Have a great day.

No comments: